Breeding.....

I hate the term breeding. It sounds so industrial. I was asked (and have been asked in the past) about the subject. This is my view on the topic. Take it or leave it.

There are times when a couple may desire to have the bull impregnate the wife for a number of reasons. My response to that request is and will always be NO.

I've heard it all before. It's a trusted three way relationship. They want a family anyway. The woman can't conceive with the husband. Whatever you come up with my answer is going to be no. If you want to seek a sperm donor fine but, I don't suggest it be your bull.

There are several reasons why I am strongly against this. First, I don't believe in
involving children in your sexual fantasies on any level. That particular fantasy is a red flag for me. It often indicates to me a couple does not have clear sense of the dividing line between reality and fantasy. Bringing a child into the world through a sexual triad can create all kinds of legal, moral and ethical issues.

A baby will change any relationship. That's fine for a loving couple ready and able to raise a child. Yet what if something happens to one in the couple? What if the child has special needs? Who takes what responsibility? How does the law define who the father is? What questions will the child and couple face?

I have been involved with an expectant couple. It was a wonderful experience seeing the changes in her over time. I will also tell you our relationship ended after the birth. No in any sort of bad way, but women tend to view themselves different after a baby. Many stop feeling sexy. Few want to have a baby down the hall and a bull in her bed. The demand on your time, energy and everything else changes drastically and often couples can no longer maintain a cuckold relationship.

I have stated before the duty of a bull is to not do harm to the marriage bond. That bond is forever changed with the addition of a child. I personally don't believe conception should be left to chance or purposeful between a bull and the wife of another man.

I'm sure some will argue the biological desires of a woman is the reason for the bull in the first place. For me it's a step too far in cuckold reality. Pregnancy alters sex drive, emotions, testosterone levels, and impacts the couple for life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro

Eating Her Pussy, The Right Way