From the mailbag: Do I dare go bare?

 Q: I found your blog. We are new to cuckold and I hate condoms. What do you suggest?


First, health and safety are always important. I never take pregnancy or health risks. That said I have been with couples who enjoy bare sex and ejaculation inside the wife. I consider it honor and real sign of trust to cum in mans wife and only do it when asked and allowed. 

Unless you fully trust your bull and are sure everyone is clean and does not sleep with others insist on testing first. If you are sure it's safe and have limited risks, then going bare can provide a deeper connection.

Many couples get intense pleasure from the bull depositing his semen in the wife and they often reconnect by using the bull's cum as lube or to pleasure the wife orally after sex with the bull.

Just don't take risks in the heat of passion.

Have a question? Submit it and I will try to answer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work