From the mailbag: He wants to watch me with a another man

 "He wants to watch me with another man…should I do it? He watches me as we have sex now but he wants to see my face and how my body responds from another point of view. He is letting me decide if I want to choose the other guy or let him do the choosing."

When you introduce kinks into the bedroom, things can get real tricky, real fast. One of our readers ran into this issue when her husband mentioned that his cuckold fantasy.

While for some the idea their partner is interested in cuck can be shocking, one should never shame someone for having fantasies that are different from your own. That being said, you also shouldn't force yourself to accommodate them if it seriously makes you uncomfortable. So if your man has a cuckold fantasy (where he wants you to have sex with another man while he watches) Really think about what he's asking. Do you think that this will negatively impact your relationship?

Before you make any decision, it's important that you voice any (and all) concerns that you have. If you're open to the idea but need more time to think about it, reassure him of that. It's better to approach this situation with a clear head than jumping in emotionally charged. Honest communication is vital.

Couples might want to take this detailed a graphic questionnaire to find out what areas interest you and start the conversation.

http://old.mojoupgrade.com/index


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work