The Size of it All


I keep seeing people post ridiculous staged cuckold scenes where the bull has a giant penis. Stop! The reason that guy was cast is because he is a freak of nature, or maybe photo enhanced.

Whatever you've got is what you've got. That's true even for a bull. No pill, pump or magic spell is going to change it and you run a risk even trying to change it.

When someone asks, "How large are you?" that's red flag for me. If you want a telephone pole, I'm not one. At the same time there is a reason couples have chosen me as their bull and it has very little to do with my cock size. 

The all too common posts of couples seeking a man who has 8 inches or more are laughable. The average size is 5.36 inches. That goes for bulls and cucks. Some guys are bigger, some smaller. I've been a bull for guys who were larger than me. What really counts is how you use what you have and understanding that only a small portion of cuck is actually physical. 

Oh and let's talk about the "Black men are larger" myth. Black penises that are soft are often larger, however when erect there is very little difference. On average the difference is 1/4 inch or less. 

So let's get real. Size and skin color don't really matter. What you should be measuring is pleasure, trust and does your bull know how to meet your needs without jamming a freakish club into you.

Once you embrace reality, things become much more possible.



Comments

  1. I think the idea it's laughable ignores the fact that there are about 65.75 million guys in the US alone 20-50 and even with only .01 percent being 8" that would mean 657 thousand guys who are that big. Rare but not laughable. I'm sorry that's not what you can offer but it doesn't make it an invalid desire for those who are into it or impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using your numbers that puts about 13,000 guys who are 8 inches per state. Take out the ones. married, in a relationship, those who would never be interested in a couple and the chances of finding one who can and will be a good bull for a couple in their geographical area tapers down to almost nothing. I'm not (nor do I want to be) the bull for everyone. In fact I'm rarely even looking as I have a long term couple. While the desire for large is valid, the reality limits real experiences and can often be frustrating for couples.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work