Cuck couple ATL

What a time. Recently traveled to the Atlanta area to meet a couple that had some struggles finding a good bull. I'm often asked to meet long distance couples and only rarely ever do.

It was a great time. We met for drinks and to talk. I had spent a long time chatting with them online prior so it was not long before all of us were comfortable. They had attempted this with local guys before, but it never worked out. 

After going back to my hotel room it wasn't long until he had undressed her and presented his wife to me. As I began to embrace her, I could see his cock almost bursting through his pants, so I new this is what he wanted.

I won't get into all the details, but the fantasy they both had for so long happened. I fucked her a few feet away from him as he jerked off and came pretty quickly. 

I don't usually cum in a man's wife the first time. It's something we work up to if at all. Not long into it, he was asking me to. I felt he had really thought about so I did. I've never seen someone take to going down on a fucked and filled wife so quick. He was like a guy in the desert who was just offered a cold bottle of water. I love seeing couple connect that way. It wasn't long before he had her cumming again. 

We spent four days sexually exploring and fucking 5-6 times a day. 

It's not the typical scenario, but it sure was intense and while I do hope they find a good local bull, I'm happy to go back until they do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work