Happy New Year


This will most likely be my last post of the year. It's been amazing to see thousands of you find this dark little corner of taboo truth . Thank you to all who read it, ask questions and send me comments. 

It's been a strange time. For awhile we were all told to stay home and I know many relationships were put on hold. Several couples lost their bulls while other began exploring cuck for the first time. 

It hard to know how common cuck is as most people don't opening discuss it, but if traffic to this blog and the direct contact I have had with so many is any indication, the idea and curiosity surrounding cuck has exploded.

Some time ago it was estimated that 58% of men and 33% of woman had cuckold fantasies. I tend to believe that number has grown and includes both gay and straight couples. I've talked to so many who are both starting out and starting over.  

Things changed for me during Covid as well. For one, I put on hold seeing anyone. It's one of the reasons I was able to start this blog. Besides, I don't recommend trying eat pussy and fuck with a mask on. 

I used to limit myself to seeing one long term couple and while I'm not one to just jump into bed with people, I have met some great couples that have shared their struggles to find a good bull. I have help a few of them along in there exploration. I still limit who I see and when, but each couple I meet or talk to gives me new perspective. 

There are times I consider giving up the lifestyle. I've been doing this for some time and there are trade offs I have to make. It's hard to have a meaningful relationship and be a bull as most single women expect a magnanimous relationship. Very few are accepting of me being sexually involved with a couple. Yet being a part of a dynamic couple and a very erotic part of life is hard to give up. So I'm not retiring as a bull just yet.

For now I have reservations booked for a few days to go see a couple. We met before and hit it off, but they don't love close to me. So I'm planning one more fuck session before the holidays and who know what will happen in the new year.

As always thanks for reading, if you have questions or ideas for an article reach out. Happy new year to you as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work