The Bull Pen

I'm going to start sharing random thoughts and a bit about my real experiences under the "Bull Pen" title. Kind of a journal. While I'm using a keyboard instead of a pen, I think you get the idea. 

I've been offline for a couple weeks because I've been busy being a bull and not just talking about it. I had a fantastic session with my long term couple. We met at a motel and they were both waiting for me. She changed into some really sexy lingerie. Open crotch so easy access  and nothing to remove in order to fuck. It was just the three of us for a session that lasted 4 hours. Lots of tit sucking

She came multiple times and he provided some oral support when he wasn't watching or taking pictures. I've been seeing this couple for 3 years now and we are all so comfortable that things happen naturally. With that comfort and trust I don't hesitate to take her in different ways and explore new things. I've made just about every sexual fantasy she had come true so I'm always look to surprise her in new ways. This time it was tongue fucking her ass while her husband ate her pussy. 

While I usually don't see more than one couple, I had been talking to a couple online during the Covid lockdowns. They had limited experience and when they attempted to find a good bull, their experience did not go well. They live about 4 hours from me so distance was a challenge, but after chatting for so long it seemed we were all on the same page and I agreed to meet them.

I had beautiful hotel suite and only planned on staying one night, but ended up staying five. They arrived at my hotel and we had a couple drinks in the lobby before going up to my room. It was very relaxed as we had been chatting for so long and I did not sense any hesitation. 

The first night was very passionate, not wanting to go too far. By day two it was different. She was bent over furniture and I think we fucked four times that day. While it's not really possible for me to be their full time bull, I was able to give them some advice and show them what a positive experience with a genuine bull is like.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work