Another Adventure



I usually am dedicated to a single couple and don't often get involved with more than one couple at time. For a number of reasons, that has recently changed. 

Not long ago I met a couple who were new to cuck. After much discussion we met, however they both decided they weren't ready for all that comes with inviting a bull into your bed and life.

Shortly after that, I began talking with another couple.  They were both experienced with cuck and seeking a bull to take them to the next level. The issue was they were about 6 hours away from me. What they wanted was intense. A raw hardcore session with a bull. 

I decided to go beyond what my norm is and said yes to meeting them and making it all happen. What followed was one of the most incredible experiences I've had in a long time as a bull. 

The wife was very attractive with a great body. What you must realize that as a bull attractiveness is not a big factor. After all, she is someone else's wife. Many times you have sex with someone who you probably would not pursue in a single situation. It really is raw sex so what matters is being able to take that person at a very carnal level. However, this situation was different. Not only was it raw and intense, but it was with someone who I found highly attractive.

With them having experience, there was no hesitation and they had instant trust in me. The sex was rough at times. It was not something a novice would do. It was fisting, forced multiple orgasms, light bondage and such, 

I set up some rules for myself long ago. It's keeps things from getting out of hand and you never want to think with the smallest of two heads. Yet a number of things has caused me bend a few rules.

My long term couple has had some medical issues that have put things on hold. I'm traveling more often so I have the ability to meet non local couples. Not to mention I feel like there is lost time to make up for.

I was never one to build the number of couples I've seen. One great one is enough for me, but time marches on, things change and you have to change with it.

I'm still not going to be bed hoping, but I'm now more open to options.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work