From The Mailbag: Past leads to Future

 Hello,


I think my first step on the road to cuckoldry was my interest in my wife's previous lovers. Hearing her tell me, I was feeling both aroused and a sense of jealousy.

My wife told me about how she cheated on her first husband. She married him when she was 19 and five months pregnant. He was a pot-smoking loser and she ended up being the main breadwinner. At 21, she had just had her second kid, she was feeling down about herself and mad at her husband for failing to support her.

Who could blame her for needing to feel attractive again, for needing to feel a strong man's hands on her body, his cock in her body, making her young pussy feel like a sex organ again, not just a birth canal. 

We have been married about 15 years. I am 48 and she is 39. Not long ago I started having heart problems which were genetic. The pills the Dr. gave me made it impossible to get a hard-on. That's about when I found your blog when I was looking for ways to deal with our situation. My wife is a sweetheart and accepted the fact her sex life was over, but I did not want it to be that way. 

I took your advice and talked with her about playing with another man. She said she was not interested. Over the past year I finally convinced her she needed to have some fun. She said she would considerate it. When she said she would think about it, that's all I could do is think about it.

We talked about it and even picked out people while we were out that she might really like. The more I thought about it the hornier I got. 

We found a good bull using your suggestions here and have been together many times since then and all play well together. I just wanted to thank you. He loves it, she loves it, and I am the happiest man in the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work