Young Cucks

 


I received a question from a young couple, not married, but interested in cuck. I answered them directly and while I tend to stick to married couples, I thought I'd share some of what I told them here.

Most of my experience is with couples in their 40's or 50's or older. Early on I had some experiences with a younger couple that just did not go well. They weren't in a mature enough relationship. To be fair, I didn't have the experience I have now, but I find older couples often more compatible with the lifestyle. 

While I would caution a couple of any age, it's not impossible for a young couple to find success in the lifestyle. Young couples have access to cuckold fantasies and information at their fingertips online. Something older couples never had. So the curiosity is beginning younger.

The culture is more sexual, too. You can find sexual partners through apps that make it really easy to meet for sex without any long-term entanglements. It used to be much more difficult to find and connect with like minded people.

The thing younger people must be aware of is your period of experimentation and what you embrace now, may not be what you continue with later in life. Many may later want a monogamous relationship. Not all future partners will be accepting of your sexual history including cuckold and you have to make sure you don't put yourself at risk.

So while a young couple may want to explore cuck, I personally don't think it's the same experience of a couple in committed marriage. Most people, men and women, are programmed to be monogamous. Women don’t want to be known as sluts. Men aren't supposed to want to share their woman and can be viewed as weak.

It all goes back to honest feelings and conversation not matter your age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work