Requests Denied


I'm very selective with who I choose to get involved with. Looks has little to do with that. It has to be a good overall match for everyone. There is a common misconception that a Bull will jump into bed with any mans wife. For me, that's not true.

Over the years I have walked away from many more couples than I ever got involved with. The reasons vary. Sometimes just not a good vibe, or I did not think the couple was ready. A few times people were just too damn crazy to be connected with.

I've gotten some requests that I've turned down. Some of them have been odd to me. I'm not one to judge, but if it's not my thing I have to pass.

So what are some the requests I turned down?

The top one is pregnancy risk. I feel for couples having a hard time trying to conceive, but I won't be a part of bringing a child into the world through cuck. Children have no place in private sex lives and it's always a no from me.

Relations -  There are some fantasies around this, but it doesn't always translate well into reality. 2 sisters. mother and daughter, whatever, it tends to be a red flag for me. Often those requests come from a history of sexual abuse and I'm not the type to take advantage of that. The closest I came was an experience a long time ago with 2 cousins. It was before I was a bull and was only expecting to meet one. The opportunity was there and I enjoyed the experience. That's not the norm for me now.

Drugs - Live how you see fit, but someone who wants to get extremely high on hardcore drugs and have sex is an mixture of instability and risk. If someone is under the influence they can't clearly consent to anything and may not every remember what happened. It's too risky for me. 

Things gross or risky to health. I'm not into shit or pissing on a person. Just don't get the appeal. Many times bare unprotected sex is desired. I risk any couple I see if I'm not sure a person is clean, so I use protection until and unless I know everyone is clean, there are no other outside sexual partners, we have a long term relationship and there is no risk.

Heavy BDSM - I don't mind a spanking or being bound with padded cuffs. Hair pulling and some rough sex is fine. However, if you want me to punch you, leave major bruises, make you bleed or leave permanent marks I'm not your bull. 

Humiliation - While humiliation is a part of cuck, to aim to hurt or anger a husband is not my goal. If I'm asked to have bi sex simply to belittle a man in front of his wife. that's probably not going to happen.

There are other things. Nothing forced, harmful, illegal. While I'm pretty open to desires, it's important to know where your lines are and not to cross them in the heat of the moment. 

Some can enjoy these things within a healthy relationship, but that's not the majority. I find they are often signs of a deep sexual and emotional abuse history. I'm not therapist and I'm not a vulture, so for those reasons I avoid certain types of play. Everyone is different, that's what works for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breeding.....

Intro

Tips to Make Cuck Work